Haulotte Group is a world-class manufacturer and supplier for people and material lifting equipment. As European leader, the Group designs, manufactures and sells a wide range of products focused on aerial work platforms.
Its 1.500 employees have been driven by and focused upon one single objective: maintaining a customer-centric approach and operating as a local partner to offer equipment and services tailored to specific and diverse market needs :
- Access equipment
- System and utility scaffolds
- Event staging and seating
- Drywall equipment
With more than one hundred years of experience, Haulotte Group, quoted on the Paris Stock Exchange since 3rd December 1998, is present on 3 businesses:
- DESIGN AND ASSEMBLY: with Innovation as key success factors, teams are dedicated on the design phase. Innovation, R&D and Marketing departments work closely with users to anticipate the needs and requirements to design products, accessories and services to meet demand. 6 production units form successful and flexible manufacturing operations able to adapt to the fluctuations in demand and specific market conditions
- DISTRIBUTION: A distribution network based in 20 subsidiaries and offices in strategic markets, supported by a distributor network giving coverage in more than 100 countries. Services solutions provide support for our product:
- Financing solutions
- User training, technical assistance with machines
- Spare parts offering
- Turnkey solutions
- RENTAL BUSINESS: additional activity in our strategy, to position our brand in certain geographical markets, and to better assess the needs of end-users.
3 main markets:
- RENTAL COMPANIES: As partners with a natural stake in our development, rental companies represent an important channel for communicating with and understanding our end-users, and contribute to continuous improvements in meeting customer's specific needs.
- IINDUSTRIAL END-USERS: Customers operating in a wide range of industry sectors (logistics, manufacturing, airport operations, maintenance, retail...). Haulotte provides customised solutions solutions based on product lines that address the specific needs of each activity.
- SPECIAL MACHINES & MILITARY SOLUTIONS: Haulotte Group offers tailor-made solutions designed to meet the specific requirements of civil and military applications.
Memberships and certifications
Haulotte Group is an active member of many organisations of its sector, and is also ISO 9001 certified.
AEM - Association of Equipment Manufacturer
ARA - American Rental Association
CISMA - Syndicat des Equipements pour Construction, Infrastructures, Sidérurgie et Manutention
Visionnez la vidéo : Les industries mécaniques françaises relèvent de grands défis sociétaux
IPAF - International Powered Access Federation
SIA -Scaffold Industry Association